Step 1 completed. Let’s proceed with Step 2.
Step 2: Edit your Maker page
⌛ Verification Process: when you claim a pre-existing Maker page, the verification process can take up to 24 hours. This is necessary to proceed with a proper verification of the ownership of the business. You will receive a confirmation via email at the end of the process.
QUICK START GUIDE
- You can either create or edit a Maker page by visiting Profile > My Maker Page.
- Go to Items and start editing:
- 📝 Title: it’s the name of your page/studio/company. Make it short, 1-2 words max.
- 📝 Description: make sure to include as many details as possible about your services.
- 🗺️ Address: it’s the location where you work and where your items are made.
- 📧 Contact: include an email (select “use contact form”) and a website (with a “label”).
- ⌚ Opening hours: let customers know your working hours.
- 🖼️ Images gallery: you can upload 6 photos, resized to 1024 pixels with tools like Squoosh.
- 📌 Custom inputs: select as many details as possible among the options available.
- 🖼️ Featured image: select your best photo as the cover of your page.
Check the Video and the FAQ below to learn more.
STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO INTRO
Your must-watch guide in just about 3 min.
What should I write on my Maker page?
We have created a dummy page to give you a reference when writing your own Maker page and the description of your services.
Please visit this link to get some inspiration.
You can also follow the quick guide and the step-by-step video in this page for more details.
I’m really not good at writing my Maker page, can you help me?
Absolutely. We can create a Maker page for you and input all the content. You will be able to claim full control over your Maker page as soon as we publish it. Visit the +Add Maker section and request a “Concierge Service“.
How should I use my new Maker page?
If you’re a Reddit user, you could add a link to your Maker page directly into your Reddit profile. In Reddit, tap your avatar in the top-left corner of the screen, tap “My profile” and “Add social link”.
Generally speaking, you can add a link to your Maker page in any of your social media or public profiles. You can even use your Maker page as a landing page for other materials.
How do I get more help?
If you need help, feel free to reach us out through our Contact section.