Step 1 completed. Let’s proceed with Step 2.
Step 2: Create your Maker page
QUICK START GUIDE
- You can either create or edit a Maker page by visiting Profile > My Maker Page.
- Go to Items and start editing:
- 📝 Name: make it short, 1-2 words max. It’s the name/title of your page.
- 📝 Description: make sure to include an extensive descriptions of your products/services.
- 🖼️ Images: as we’re in Beta, we’ve limited the space available for media to just 1MB. You can upload 6 photos, resized to 1024 pixels with tools like Squoosh.
- 🗺️ Categories: select max 2 product categories. Add/edit address, working hours, etc.
Check the Video and the FAQ below to learn more.
STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO INTRO
What should I write in my own Maker page?
We have created a dummy page to give you a reference when writing your own Maker page and the description of your services. Please visit this link to get some inspiration.
Here are some basic rules:
- Name (aka Maker page title): it should be short and easy to remember.
- Subtitle: it should provide just a couple of keywords of the services you cover.
- Item categories: select max 2 that represent at best your expertise.
- Item locations: select in which region you are based.
- Main description: it should be long and detailed. It should cover your story, the services you provide, the product categories, and a call-to-action for potential new customers.
- Images: we’ve limited the space available for media to just 1MB. You can upload 6 photos, resized to 1024 pixels and compressed with tools like Squoosh.
- Featured image: select 1 image that will become the cover image of your Maker profile.
I’m really not good at writing my Maker page, can you help me?
Absolutely. We can create a Maker page for you and input all the content. You will be able to claim full control over your Maker page as soon as we publish it. Visit the +Add Maker section and request a “Concierge Service“.
How shoud I use my new Maker page?
If you’re a Reddit user, you could add a link to your Maker page directly into your Reddit profile. In Reddit, tap your avatar in the top-left corner of the screen, tap “My profile” and “Add social link”.
Generally speaking, you can add a link to your Maker page in any of your social media or public profiles. You can even use your Maker page as a landing page for other materials.
How do I get more help?
If you need help, feel free to reach us out through our Contact section.