Step 1 completed. Let’s proceed with Step 2.
Step 2: Create your Maker page
QUICK START GUIDE
- You can either create or edit a Maker page by visiting Profile > My Maker Page.
- Go to Items and start editing:
- 📝 Title: it’s the name of your page/studio/company. Make it short, 1-2 words max.
- 📝 Description: make sure to include as many details as possible about your services.
- 🗺️ Address: it’s the location where you work and where your items are made.
- 📧 Contact: include an email (select “use contact form”) and a website (with a “label”).
- ⌚ Opening hours: let customers know your working hours.
- 🖼️ Images gallery: you can upload 6 photos, resized to 1024 pixels with tools like Squoosh.
- 📌 Custom inputs: select as many details as possible among the options available.
- 🖼️ Featured image: select your best photo as the cover of your page.
Check the Video and the FAQ below to learn more.
STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO INTRO
Your must-watch guide in just about 3 min.
What should I write on my Maker page?
We’ve created a sample page to serve as a reference when you’re writing your own Maker page and describing your services. You can visit this link for inspiration.
Additionally, you can follow the quick guide and step-by-step video on this page for more information.
I’m not good at writing my Maker page, can you help me?
Of course! We can create a Maker page for you and input all the content. Once it’s published, you’ll have full control over your Maker page. To request this “Concierge Service“, visit the + Add Maker section.
How should I use my new Maker page?
If you’re a Reddit user, you can add a link to your Maker page directly to your Reddit profile. To do this, go to your Reddit profile, tap your avatar in the top-left corner, then tap “My profile” and “Add social link”.
You can also add a link to your Maker page in any of your social media profiles or public profiles, or even use it as a landing page for other materials.
How do I get more help?
If you need help, don’t hesitate to reach out to us through the Contact section.