An online CNC machining service in Europe for rapid prototyping and low-volume production of small to medium sized parts in aluminium and engineering plastics. CNC Proto is the perfect partner to bring your concepts to life. We’re engaged to deliver your CNC machined parts on time, on tolerance and on budget. Always.
How can we help you?
We specialise in rapid prototyping and low-volume production (1 to 100+) of end-use components in aluminium and engineering plastics using modern CNC machines.
With manufacturing facilities located close to Lisbon, Portugal, we can deliver high-quality precision CNC machined parts to the European market with short turnaround times.
While operating our own workshop, we strive to offer the highest quality standards on everything we produce. As such, in order to have full control over the entire production of your parts, we do everything in-house and do not outsource any process to third-party suppliers.
We provide precision CNC machined parts for a wide range of fields, ranging from the medical, railway and automotive industries, to the aeronautical, aerospace and R&D sectors. We also cater to the fast-expanding market of makers and hobbyists.
A focus on fast turnaround precise parts:
- Precision CNC Milling and Turning We offer precision 3+1 axis milling and 2 axis turning services for small to medium sized parts. These capabilities combined with our engineering knowledge, skill and expertise ensures your parts are produced exactly as you need them.
- Specialist in Aluminium and Engineering Plastics We specialise in machining parts out of non-ferrous metals (mostly 6000 and 7000 series aluminium alloys) and engineering plastics (POM-C, UHMW-PE, PEEK, etc.). Of course, if your project contains the odd part in a material other than these, we will do our best to accomodate your request.
- No Minimum Quantity Tired of long production lead times or high part quantity requirements? We know the feeling. No matter how small your quantity needs are, we can accommodate your project and deliver prototype CNC machined parts in a matter of days.
- Quote in 24H In the modern world, speed is key. We will respond to your quote request within 24 hours, verifying your requirements and giving you a competitive offer.
Reasons to choose us:
- Precision where you need it: CNC proto offers various general tolerance options from ±0.10mm to ±0.05mm. If you prefer you can also specify general tolerances in accordance with ISO 2768 (Standard, Fine). If you have a 2D drawing, tighter tolerances are obviously also feasible.
- Focused Material Selection: We specialise in machining non-ferrous metals and engineering plastics. This means our tooling and production systems are optimised to offer you the best prices on your parts made of these materials.
- Custom Finishes: Our “as machined” parts look awesome. But if you prefer a smooth mate finish, we can also glass bead blast them for you.
- Rapid Turnaround: Using our expertise, CNC Proto delivers highly accurate, quick turn parts in as fast as 1 week.
- Delivery across Europe: CNC Proto ships parts to all European Union countries using reputable delivery companies. Shipping costs will be included in the quote we provide you. Available Expertise: If you wish, you can count on our engineering expertise to advise you on Design For Manufacturing (DFM) improvements for your parts in order to optimise their machining cost.
- Aluminium 5083-H111 (Peraluman, AlMg4.5Mn0.7, 3.3547, A95083)Excellent resistance to general corrosion. Especially suited for cryogenic applications as it can withstand extremely low temperatures without becoming brittle or losing its other properties. Typical usages: Marine, auto, and aircraft applications, unfired welded pressure vessels, cryogenics. Applications requiring a weldable moderate-strength alloy having good corrosion resistance. (aluminum)
- Aluminium 6082-T6/T651 (Anticorodal, AlSi1MgMn, 3.2315, A96082) Our most commonly used alloy for machining. Medium strength alloy with excellent corrosion resistance. Great for applications requiring decorative anodic coatings. Typical usages: Highly stressed applications, machinery components, transport applications, structural elements.
- Aluminium 7075-T651 (Ergal, AlZn5.5MgCu, 3.4365, A97075) Very high yield and tensile strengths. Typical usage: Aircraft, aerospace applications, gears, shafts. Applications where the strength of the material is critical and where the need for good corrosion resistance is not important.
- PE-1000 (UHMW-PE, Polyethylene) A self-lubricating, shatter resistant, long-wearing and abrasion resistant plastic. Great for food and pharmaceutical equipment applications, gears and bearings, conveyor lines, etc..
- POM-C (Acetal, “Delrin”) A copolymer with high mechanical rigidity and strength. Excellent machinability and ability to hold tight tolerances. Used in precision parts requiring high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability.
- PEEK (Polyether ether ketone) Semi-crystalline thermoplastic that can continuously operate at temperatures up to 260°C. Excellent mechanical and chemical resistance properties even at high temperatures. Highly resistant to radiation. Used in demanding applications such as components for the medical, aerospace and particle physics fields.
CNC, aluminium, aluminum, prototypes
Tailor Made Items
Notice: All images, logos and services are property of their respective owners. Please read our terms and conditions carefully before using any service.
09:00 – 17:00
09:00 – 17:00
09:00 – 17:00
09:00 – 17:00
09:00 – 17:00
Western European Standard Time
Register to leave a comment. Let other users know about your experience with this Maker.